Monday, January 4, 2010

29

As 2009 is out and 2010 comes in thinking about new years resolutions are on the forefront of peoples minds. I am going to make some definite resolutions for this year but i want them to be more thought out than the average "no more fast food" resolution or "i am going to go to the gym religiously" or "i will call my mom more". Not to say that those are noble goals... they are just not for me. I mean i just moved out of my parents house 3 weeks ago just 4 days shy of my 29th birthday, so..... who am i to judge. I think the reason i wanted to write something tonight at this hour was to say i need to trust in the Lord much more than i have been doing in the past. so i am going to leave my new years resolution up to this

2 comments:

nikki said...

I think that's probably the best resolution I've ever heard.

Charlotte Lundell said...

how's the resolution coming?